How to Add link in your Twitter Bio
Let's talk about how you can add the branded URL to your Twitter account and the tracking URL that have been generated through that.
Please follow these basic steps to understand it:
- Log into your Twitter account.
- Click on the User icon and then click on Edit profile, so you can add your website or Bio-Link.
After this, you need to fill in basic information like name, location, website and so on. In the website field, you need to add your Replug link, so you can easily track the click and leads that is generated through Twitter.
If you want to view the clicks that are generated through Twitter you need to do is:
- Log into your Replug Account
- Hover over to Analytics, which is on the top of the navigation menu.
- Now, you need to select your brand, so you can easily preview the statistics.