How to Shorten Links in Bulk?
Replug offers you a great feature through which you can shorten your links in Bulk within a single click. In order to understand, how you can add links in bulk, you have to follow these steps.
- Navigate to Manage on Replug Dashboard, Hover over to Replug Links and click on it.
- Click on Bulk import which is on the top left side.
- A Pop-up will appear, select the Campaign, enter the links that you want to shorten and you can add tags as well.
Once done, click on Create Links Button, then your links will be added to the queue for the processing.
Within a few minutes, your links be processed and you will be able to see them in the Links section. If for some reason, the links are not shortened, you will be able to see them in a notification section.
- Any link that already exists against your campaign with the same URL won't be shortened.
- While adding links, duplicate URLs will be omitted while shortening the links.
- The maximum. no of links limit is 500. If you want to add more than 500 links, then a pop-up screen appears which asked you that you want to continue further or not. By clicking on a Yes button, only the first 500 links will be processed.
If you have any questions related to Replug, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat on this page (also available on the dashboard at any time).