How to Create a Campaign with Third-Party Widgets
Here, you have some directions which guide you that how you can create a campaign with the third party widgets.
Starting from the Replug dashboard.
- Hover over to Campaign placed on the navigation bar.
Click on the New Campaign to create a campaign.
In the next step, you need to select the Brand name or Create a new brand.
After that, you have to give the name to the campaign which is easily recognized by others, enter the Campaign Name and select the Campaign type.
- Campaign Name: Enter your campaign name e.g Digital Marketing
- Shortener: By default, this option is activated, all your links will be shortened. If you want to use Replug as a URL Shortener, you do not need to select any other option from the campaign type.
- Call-To-Action: If this option has been selected, you can show your branded message to your visitors. As an example (https://rplg.co/demo)
- Retargeting Pixel: If you would like to remarket your audience later on like Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. select this option. You can learn more about it here.
- 3rd-Party/ CustomWidgets: Replug is integrated with a third-party platform such as Sumo.com, Poptin, Convertful etc.
If you'd like to show widgets from the Third-Party websites, select this option.
- Custom Domain: To improve the branding, you can use the custom domain for the shortened links.
Note that, all your links will be shortened with the custom domain that you select at the campaign level.