How to use A/B Testing with Replug Links
Replug has introduced a new feature named A/B Testing, also known as split testing.
It refers to a randomized experimentation process wherein two or more versions of a variable (web page, page element, etc.) are shown to different segments of website visitors at the same time to determine which version leaves the maximum impact and drives business metrics.
Note: A/B Testing feature is only available for "Professional" and "Agency" Plans.
Utilization of the A/B Testing feature requires 4 simple steps.
- Login to the Replug Application. Navigate to the Replug Links page. Click on the New Link button and proceed with the Link Creation Steps.
- Prior to saving the Link, enable the A/B Testing feature by toggling its slider button. This will populate your destination URL as the first A/B Testing Link with 100% weightage. More URLs can be added by clicking the Add Destination Link button.
Note: You are allowed to add 10 Destination Links.
- Each URL can hold separate weightage, given that the accumulative weightage is 100%. You can also make use of Equalize Weights button.
- You are all set to save your branded link with A/B Testing Feature enabled. Grab your Audience by sharing your Replug Link.
- The Weightage does not depend on the previous visits or clicks and also does not strictly constrained.
- The final destination URL is selected based on the defined weightage every time the short link is.
- Link cannot be saved in A/B Testing if the campaign type is CTA and the mentioned link does not allow Iframe (In order to display a web page inside another website, we make use of the iFrame. The source website must allow showing their website content in an iframe. If the source website doesn't allow an iframe header, Replug shows a warning while creating CTA Campaigns)