Amazon Web Services: Setting up a Custom Domain
In order to use Amazon Web Services for a custom domain in Replug. You need to purchase a domain or its DNS address are routed towards Amazon in your domain registrar.
- Purchase your domain from https://aws.amazon.com/ and sign in to your account.
- Go to the Services tab.
- Go to the Networking & Content Delivery card and select the Route 53 or search "Route 53" in the search field and select it.
- Select the Hosted Zones.
- Select your Custom domain from the list.
- Click the Create Record Set option.
- Select the CName - Canonical name from the Type drop-down list.
CName Value: rplg.co
You can point your main domain as well as sub-domain if you have purchased a dedicated domain for this purpose. We'd suggest pointing the main domain.
- Go to Replug Dashboard > Settings > Custom Domains, and add your custom domain.
- Click on the Add Domain button.
- Add the Custom Domain URL and 404 Page URL and Save it.
- Once added, click on the Check Connectivity and your domain will be verified. Follow this complete guide for adding your custom domain.