Namecheap: Setting up a Custom Domain
In order to use Namecheap for a custom domain in Replug, you are required to purchase a domain or its DNS address are routed towards Amazon in your domain registrar.
- Purchase your domain from https://namecheap.com and sign into your account.
- Select the Domain List from the menu on the left.
- Click the Manage button next to your domain.
- Go to the Advanced DNS tab.
- Go to the Host records section. Click on the Add New Record.
- Click the Add Your Record and select the CNAME from the Type drop-down menu.
CName Value: rplg.co
You can show your main domain as well as sub-domain if you have purchased a dedicated domain for this purpose. We'd suggest pointing the main domain.
- Next is, you need to hover to Replug Dashboard > Settings > Custom Domains, and add your custom domain.
- Click on the Add Domain button.
- Add the Custom Domain URL and 404 Page URL and Save it.
- Once added, click on the Check Connectivity and your domain will be verified. Follow this complete guide for adding your custom domain.