Cloudflare: Setting up a Custom Domain
In order to use Cloudflare for a custom domain in Replug, you need to have an account in Cloudflare.
- Navigate to https://cloudflare.com and sign in to your account.
- Click the DNS button at the top of the screen.
- In the DNS Records card select the CNAME from the drop-down menu below the Search DNS Record field.
Add Your Record Select the CNAME from the Type drop-down menu.
Click on the Add Record button.
CName Value: rplg.co
Select the minimum time from the TTL (Time To Live, i.e. time to propagate all changes through the network) drop-down menu for faster DNS settings propagation.
Your newly created CNAME record for the custom subdomain should show to the Custom Domain.
You can note your main domain as well as sub-domain if you have purchased a dedicated domain for this purpose. We'd suggest pointing the main domain.
- Hover to Replug Dashboard,> Settings > Custom Domains, and add your custom domain.
- Click on the Add Domain button.
- Add the Custom Domain URL and 404 Page URL and Save it.
- Once added, click on the Check Connectivity and your domain will be verified. Follow this complete guide for adding your custom domain.
NOTE: While you have pointed the domain using Cloudflare, it automatically adds the SSL to your domains.
We'd suggest to turn-off the Cloudflare SSL from your domain, as it can cause issue sometimes.