HostGator: Setting up a Custom Domain
In order to use Hostgator for a custom domain in Replug, you need to purchase a domain or its DNS address are routed towards Amazon in your domain registrar.
- Purchase your domain from https://hostgator.com and log into your account.
- Navigate to the Domains section.
- Click on the Simple Zone Editor.
- In the Name field, you're required to provide your custom subdomain name. For instance "track"
Name Value: rplg.co
- Click on Add CNAME Record.
Go to Replug Dashboard > Settings > Custom Domains, and add your custom domain.
Click on the Add Domains button.
Add the Custom Domain URL and 404 Page URL and Save it.
- Once added, click on the Check Connectivity and your domain will be verified. Follow this complete guide for adding your custom domain.