cPanel: Setting up a Custom Sub Domain
First of all, you need to make sure your that domain pointed and have the cPanel installed in order to use cPanel for a custom sub-domain domain in Replug,
- Sign in to your cPanel account.
- Once you are logged in. Click on the Simple Zone Editor
- In the Name field, you're required to provide your custom subdomain name, "track" in this example.
CName Value: rplg.co
Click on Add CNAME Record.
- In the next step, hover to Replug Dashboard > Settings > Custom Domains, and add your custom domain.
- Click on the Add Domain button.
- Add the Custom Domain URL and 404 Page URL and Save it.
Once added, click on the Check Connectivity and your domain will be verified. Follow this complete guide for adding your custom domain.
If you have any questions related to Replug, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat on this page (also available on the dashboard at any time).