cPanel: Setting up a Custom Sub Domain
First of all, you need to make sure your that domain pointed and have the cPanel installed in order to use cPanel for a custom sub-domain domain in Replug,
- Sign in to your cPanel account.
- Once you are logged in. Click on the Simple Zone Editor
- In the Name field, you're required to provide your custom subdomain name, "track" in this example.
CName Value: rplg.co
Click on Add CNAME Record.
- In the next step, hover to Replug Dashboard > Settings > Custom Domains, and add your custom domain.
- Click on the Add Domain button.
- Add the Custom Domain URL and 404 Page URL and Save it.
- Once added, click on the Check Connectivity and your domain will be verified. Follow this complete guide for adding your custom domain.