Create and manage your Team Members
In this article, we are discussing how to create and manage the Team Members in Replug.
Add Team members
- From the dashboard, hover over to the right top Settings > Team which is on the top navigation menu, and add a Team member.
- Click on the Add team member button.
- Now, you need to fill in basic information about a team member and set the appropriate role. There are three types of different roles that you can assign to the team member:
In the next step, you need to add a team member so everybody can perform their designated tasks in Replug.
Manage Team Members
There are four types of actions.
- Copy the invitation link: You can copy the invitation link of your member, you added to the team.
- Resend link: if the invitation sends failed, you can resend the link to that account that is mentioned.
- Edit: For the information, you fill in while adding team members, you have an option to edit information as you want.
- Remove: You are able to remove a member of the team.
Roles and Permissions:
The administrator can view all the platforms and also have a maximum right. They can:
- Add brands, campaigns, links, and analytics.
- Integrate with third-party services like Aweber, MailChimp, etc.
- Add, edit, or remove team members.
- Add, edit, or remove custom domains.
- Create applications.
- Not able to access the billing/plan page.
A collaborator who can view only those objects which the administrator allows them in the platform. They have:
- No right to add members.
- Not able to access the plan page.
- Can add customer domains.
- Can add retargeting pixel.
- Can create tags.
- Can integrate with third-party service like Convertfox, drip, etc.
Select the brands that you'd like to give access to the collaborator.
After this, you can successfully update this brand. So collaborate can easily view the brand on the platform.
Guest team members have very limited rights in the platform until or unless the Admin allows them. They can:
- View the brands that are allowed by the administrator.
Further, you can modify the permission for your team member anytime you wish so.
For illustration, check the GIF below.