Archiving / Restoring Entities in Replug
In Replug, the archive function authorizes you to easily archive entities. it includes brand, campaign, and links. These items are not a part of an active campaign anymore. You can restore those archive items whenever you want.
- Log into your Replug account.
- Go to the Dashboard which is on the top of the navigation menu.
- Go to the entities you want to archive. Let's take the Brands, click on it on the navigation menu.
- Select the brand you want to achieve. Hover over to Action, you will see more option.
- Click on the Archive. After this, a pop up appears on your screen. Click on Yes button and your brand has been archived.
If you want to restore your brand entity, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the Show Archive.
- Your Archive brands will be displayed.
- Hover over to Action. Click on the Unarchive icon.
- Pop up appear on the screen, Click on the Yes button.
- Your brand has been unarchived