Retargeting Pixels Setup
In order to retarget your audience which is coming through the shortened links, your pixels must be placed on those links. Replug allows you to add an individual as well as multiple pixels on your shortened links.
Once you have built the audience, later on, you can retarget them to your desired channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Quora, Pinterest, Google Adwords, and many more.
In a below set of documents, you will find how you can set up the retargeting pixels for your links:
- How to find my Facebook Pixel ID?
- How to find my Google Adwords Pixel ID?
- How to find my Twitter Pixel/Tag ID?
- How to find my Pinterest Pixel ID?
- Ho to find my Linkedin Pixel ID?
- How to find my Quora Pixel ID?
- Can I add multiple pixels to the same short link?
- How to Add Retargeting Pixels and Reuse Them While Creating a Campaign
If you have any questions related to Replug, you can email us directly at email@example.com or use the live chat on this page (also available on the dashboard at any time).