How to Create a Campaign?
FreshMailFreshMailCampaigns are one of the most important components of the Replug. With Campaign, you can define what kind of widget you want to show your visitors. Follow the below steps to create your first campaign:
Step 1 Navigate to Campaigns
Find and navigate to Campaigns on the top navbar.
After that click on the New Campaign button.
Step 2 Select Your Brand
Select the existing brand that you have created, or create a new one.
Step 3 Select Your Campaign Type
After selecting a brand, you will have to select your campaign type.
- Campaign Name: Enter your campaign name e.g 'Marketing Campaign'
- Shortener: By default, this option is activated, all your links will be shortened. If you want to use Replug as a URL Shortener, you do not need to select any other option from the campaign type.
- Call-To-Action: A call to action is a message that you could show to your audience and promote your deals, offers, and sales, etc. This way, you could broadcast your message and invite your audience to perform an action leading to a sale.
- Retargeting Pixel: A retargeting pixel is a snippet of code which you could use in your campaigns to collect a relevant audience and show them need specific ads. This is a perfect technique to convert warm customers into actual buyers. Replug lets you retarget your audience on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Quora, Google or any custom domain. Learn more about Retargeting Pixels here.
- Third-Party/Custom Widgets: Replug lets you add custom widgets to your shared links to integrate the functionality of any 3rd party tool or service. You can add opt-in forms, chatbots, video embed, quizzes, etc.
- Custom Domain: To improve the branding, you can add the custom domain and created your own branded links. Note that, all your links will be shortened with the custom domain that you select at the campaign level.
Step 4 Select Your Call to Action Type
If you select the Call-To-Action option, you will see the following options in the next step.
- Button and Link: If you want to redirect visitors to your main source, then you need to select this option and create a clickable button or link and allow them to perform an action.
- Form: To collect leads using Replug, you need to select the Form option. If you select this option, then you need to select a third-party Email Service that you'd like to use for collecting leads.
Following are the third party email services which are integrated with Replug.
You can also select the theme of your call-to-action which will decide the way your call-to-action widget will look like once completed. The difference only lies in the outlook of the widget as shown below.
It contains your brand's logo, its name, a message headline, a message, and a CTA button. It appears on the bottom corner of your webpage. You can decide the orientation of your CTA in the later steps.
It contains your brand logo, a CTA message, and a notification badge. Upon clicking the badge, the user will be redirected to the intended web page. This type of CTA appears on the bottom corner of your webpage. You can decide the orientation of your CTA in the later steps.
|Banner||It contains your brand logo, message headline, and a CTA button. It appears on the lower bottom of your web page.|
|Exit Intent||This type of CTA appears when the visitor intends on leaving the web page. It covers the whole web page and includes your message headline, CTA message, and the CTA button.|
|Pop up||This type of CTA pops-up on the web page whenever the user visits it. You can decide the time of its appearance in the later steps. It is usually placed in the middle of the screen. For the pop-up CTA, you can add a custom image, message headling, a message, and a CTA button.|
|Scroll Box||This type of CTA sits at the bottom of the web page and the user can keep on scrolling through the web page and click on it whenever they feel ready. It contains your message headline, main message, and|
Step 5 Select Your Call to Action Message
You can customize your Call to Action Message by giving a message headline, a message, a button text, and a button URL/ a phone number for click-to-call.
Step 6Select Your Call to Action Customization
In this step, you have the option to customize the appearance of your CTA like changing the background color, text color, position, or adding pop-up sounds etc.
Step 7Add your Retargeting Code
If you have selected Retargeting pixel in Step 3, then in this step you will be asked to add your Retargeting code. You could select your already added retargeting Script or add a new one. To add a new Retargeting script, you need to
|Select a Social Network||The options are Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Google, Pinterest, or any custom Domain|
|Your Script Name||This is the name you assign to your retargeting pixel|
|Your ID||The retargeting pixel ID you retrieve from your selected Network|
Step 8 Select Your Call to Action Display Rules
In this step, you need to define when you would like to show your call-to-action on a specific web page. You could either:
- Enter the amount of seconds after which your CTA would appear.
- Choose the option On 'Exit-intent' to make the CTA appear on a webpage when the visitor intends on leaving it.
After this, click on the Save Campaign button to save your campaign.