Custom Domain Setup
Custom Domain is a top-level domain and owned by you which you can use for sharing your links. Normally, Replug comes with a default RPLG.co as a link shortener, but if you want to maintain the branding and reputation, it is always best to use your custom domains.
Set up a CName for a Custom Domain
If you are using a custom domain for your link tracking, you need to add a CName or A Address for your custom domain. In a set of documents, you will find how to add a CName or A Address for your custom domains.
- Adding a Custom Domain in Replug
- Amazon Web Services: Setting up a Custom Domain
- Namecheap: Setting up a Custom Domain
- Cloudflare: Setting up a Custom Domain
- HostGator: Setting up a Custom Domain
- cPanel: Setting up a Custom Sub Domain
- FAQ: Why isn't my custom domain working?
If you have any questions related to Replug, you can email us directly at email@example.com or use the live chat on this page (also available on the dashboard at any time).